All Micheal Phelps Swim Spas provide a smoother, wider current for a superior swimming experience. With design input from Michael Phelps, the MP Signature™ has our largest swim area – perfect for the most serious swimmers, triathletes and fitness enthusiasts – and comes standard with Wave XP Propulsion™ Technology.
(546 cm x 239 cm x 152 cm)
The unique shell design of the MP line of swim spas gives you a long and wide swim area with no hidden obstacles like benches or steps to hit your feet.
Thanks to the MP line, you can enjoy full-body effects of aquatic exercise with time saving convenience in the privacy of your own home.
Our exclusive Xtreme Therapy™ Seat is ergonomically designed to wrap you in comfort while delivering the ultimate in hydrotherapy with a unique X pattern of jets.
Experience the ultimate backyard fun center. Optional LED lights and high end stereo with underwater transducers create the perect backyard oasis.
The Wave Propulsion® Technology propulsion system offers a deeper, wider, smoother current and it’s fully adjustable.
SNAPP will help you design and control a custom Smart Workout that meets your specific needs and reaches your fitness goals.
The MP line of swim spas is designed with high-tech advancements in insulation, filtration and heating systems.
We build our swim spas to be used year-round in every possible climate.
Easy to Maintain
Our swim spas have many features making it easy to maintain… leaving more time for enjoying it.
- Sleek, European-inspired styling allows for a smoother swimming experience than other swim spas
- Wave XP Technology Propulsion System
- Xtreme Therapy™ Seats
- Xtreme Therapy™ Cove
- Rowing and Exercise Equipment
- Deluxe Waterline LED Lighting
- Stainless Steel Jets
- EcoPur® Charge Filtration
- Noise Reduction System
- Low Maintenance
- The most energy efficient swim spa you can buy (requires only 50 amp electrical service)
- Fusion Air Sound System
- Wave Light Package
- SoftTread™ Nonslip, Comfort Floor System by SwimDek® (shown)
- Mast3pur™ Water Management System
- Wi-Fi Module
- Wave XP Pro: 40% more powerful than the Wave XP
- 36″ 4-Tier DuraMaster Polymer Step (Available in Portabello, or Espresso)
- Deluxe Quad-Fold Tapered Cover available in Slate Brown or Charcoal
Standard Shell Colors
DuraMaster Premium™ (standard)
MasterTech™ Deluxe (optional)
|Dimensions||215″x 94″x 60″
(546 cm x 239 cm x 152 cm)
|Water Depth||60″ (152 cm)|
|Water Capacity||2,275 Gallons (8,611 L)|
|Weight Dry/Full||2,795 lbs. (1,268 kg) / 22,510 lbs (10,210 kg)|
|Propulsion System||Wave XP Propulsion™ Technology|
|Power Requirement||50 Amp System|
|Stainless Steel Jets||39|
|Premium Features||Wi-Fi Module, Noise Reduction System|
H2Xercise System (Free with warranty registration)