The MP Force®, the shortest of the Michael Phelps swim spas, is almost 17’ long, and was designed to meet a broad range of health and wellness needs. Ideal for swimming, aquatic fitness, therapy, and family fun.
(510 cm x 239 cm x 130 cm)
The unique shell design of the MP line of swim spas gives you a long and wide swim area with no hidden obstacles like benches or steps to hit your feet.
Thanks to the MP line, you can enjoy full-body effects of aquatic exercise with time saving convenience in the privacy of your own home.
Our exclusive Xtreme Therapy™ Seat is ergonomically designed to wrap you in comfort while delivering the ultimate in hydrotherapy with a unique X pattern of jets.
Experience the ultimate backyard fun center. Optional LED lights and high end stereo with underwater transducers create the perect backyard oasis.
The Wave Propulsion® Technology propulsion system offers a deeper, wider, smoother current and it’s fully adjustable.
SNAPP will help you design and control a custom Smart Workout that meets your specific needs and reaches your fitness goals.
The MP line of swim spas is designed with high-tech advancements in insulation, filtration and heating systems.
We build our swim spas to be used year-round in every possible climate.
Easy to Maintain
Our swim spas have many features making it easy to maintain… leaving more time for enjoying it.
- Sleek, European-inspired styling allows for a smoother swimming experience than other swim spas
- Wave Technology Propulsion System with adjustable controls
- Xtreme Therapy™ Seat
- Xtreme Therapy™ Cove
- Rowing and Exercise Equipment
- Deluxe Waterline LED Lighting
- Stainless Steel Jets
- EcoPur® Charge Filtration
- Noise Reduction System
- Low Maintenance
- The most energy efficient swim spa you can buy (requires only 50 amp electrical service)
- Fusion Air Sound System
- SoftTread™ Nonslip, Comfort Floor System by SwimDek® (shown)
- Mast3pur™ Water Management System
- Wi-Fi Module
- Wave XP
- 36″ 4-Tier DuraMaster Polymer Step (Available in Portabello, or Espresso)
- Deluxe Quad-Fold Tapered Cover available in Slate Brown or Charcoal
Standard Shell Colors
DuraMaster Premium™ (standard)
MasterTech™ Deluxe (optional)
|Dimensions||201″x 94″x 51″
(510 cm x 239 cm x 130 cm)
|Water Depth||51″ (130 cm)|
|Water Capacity||1,660 Gallons (6,284 L)|
|Weight Dry/Full||2,490 lbs. (1,129 kg) / 17,075 lbs (7,745 kg)|
|Propulsion System||Wave Propulsion® Technology|
|Power Requirement||50 Amp System|
|Stainless Steel Jets||39|
|Premium Features||Wi-Fi Module, Noise Reduction System|
|Exclusive Accessories||SwimNumber App
H2Xercise System (Free with warranty registration)